Browse Thomas Nelson
- June Carter was born in the rugged mountains of Maces Springs, Virginia, to Ezra and Maybelle Carter, pioneers of country music. On stage from a very young age, June found her niche in the spotlight with her vivacious personality and down-home sense of humor. Her confidence and spirit were what attracted Johnny Cash to her in the late 1950s. On the road together, they quickly bonded. June was his helpmate and closest companion. They were married for forty years, through addiction and success, tr
- Vibrant photographs and creative, original ideas provide the inspiration anyone needs to bring true Latin style to his or her own life. Whether as a source of inspiration or a defining accent, Latin Style will be the perfect addition to any décor. Style icon Juan Carlos Arcila-Duque defines and celebrates the four key influences of Latin style: Paradiso is the lush abundance of the rain forest, filled with life of every kind. Hacienda is the old world, brick and stone elegance of ranches and cou
- Instead of what to buy, Heather Maclean, a mom and founder of the Little Laureate and Baby Gizmo websites, will teach you how to buy more than 400 different types of baby products. Featuring definitions, product history, and key features, this is a real-life, everything-you-need-to-know resource. It includes advice on whether you really need a product, when to buy it, and how long your baby will use it.
- Style Your Dream Wedding is the perfect tool to help any bride find her personal style and carry it through all aspects of her wedding. Finally, brides have the perfect resource to create the wedding of her dreams - no matter what the budget. Susie Coelho has created this sophisticated and practical resource and guide that will insure the most stylish and personalized wedding for every bride. Susie ignites the creative sparks for the woman planning her dream day by laying out the top 8 styles th
- Through exclusive photos and personal stories, former US manager of Apple Records and Grammy Award winning producer Ken Mansfield offers a compelling memoir that delves into his life in the 1960s and '70s and his unique partnership with the Beatles and other musicians who orbited their world. As observer, friend, and colleague, Mansfield sat in their recording sessions, partied in their swimming pools, took their irate calls, and publicized their successes. Entertaining, historically accurate, a
- Written by Denise Jackson, with co-writer Ellen Vaughn, this inspirational book gives the reader an all-access look into one of country music's most famous couples: their love story, struggles, dreams, success, the near-failure of their marriage, and the rediscovery of their faith and how that has dramatically shaped their lives.
- Anastasia Brown, music producer and judge of Nashville Star, provides the insight anyone wanting to make it in the music business needs to know, whether through music contests or going the traditional route. From creating a memorable first impression to planning a winning strategy for sustained success, every step of the process is addressed. Behind the scenes stories of what worked (and what didn't) from such performers as Keith Urban, Reba McIntire, Carrie Underwood, and many more show the hum